Mandy’s Pages is a publisher of content supplied by third parties and Subscribers. Accordingly, Mandy’s Pages has total editorial control over such content according to how Mandy’s Pages sees fit. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available BY THIRD PARTIES, (including information providers, Subscribers or any other user of Mandy’s Pages), are those of the respective site member(s) or distributor(s) and not of Mandy’s Pages. Neither Mandy’s Pages nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Although every effort will be made to draw on facts and accurate information through the use of reliable references, Mandy’s Pages holds no claims to the accuracy, reliability or safety of the content statement, judgments or opinions provided. A Subscriber may not argue, defend or take to court material that has been edited by Mandy’s Pages. Enrolling at Mandy’s Pages automatically makes the Subscriber’s agree to have content and written contributions part of the editing process.
It is the responsibility of Subscriber to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through Mandy’s Pages, or likewise with contributing material too. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
Mandy’s Pages acts as a venue to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy goods and services, from anywhere in the world, in a variety of pricing formats, including a fixed price format. While Mandy’s Pages provides a platform for the advertising of goods and services, Mandy’s Pages is not involved in the actual transactions that happen as a result of transactions through such advertisement.
Mandy’s Pages shall not be held liable for inactive, incorrect, fraudulent, incomplete or suspicious transactions, and neither will Mandy’s Pages be held liable for transaction of online payments through such advertisements.
Likewise, Mandy’s Pages will not be held liable for damaged goods sold, errors, delays or thefts in delivery of goods and also known or unknown reasons for unsatisfactory transactions between Subscriber and Advertiser at Mandy’s Pages. You release Mandy’s Pages from any claims or disputes in reference to all parts of this section, concerning the aforementioned Advertisers.
This Agreement and any operating rules for Mandy’s Pages established by Mandy’s Pages constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
There is no cost for using the basic services of Mandy’s Pages. Premium services may be available, if deemed fit, via premier memberships, and those areas will be clearly marked. In this regard, Premier members (Subscribers) shall have additional privileges as deemed fit by Mandy’s Pages at the time of such change and announcement.
Mandy’s Pages respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, Mandy’s Pages has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Mandy’s Pages’ Copyright Agent the following information.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Counter Notification: Upon receiving a Notification, Mandy’s Pages will take reasonable steps to notify you or the other individual (the "Material User") under whose direction the material resides on Mandy’s Pages or any other web site, if applicable, that we have removed or disabled access to such material. If the Material User believes that our removal of or disabling of access to such material was a result of mistake or misidentification, then the Material User should provide our Copyright Agent a counter notification (a "Counter Notification") containing the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Material User;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Material User has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. The Material User's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Material User consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which such address is located, and that the Material User will accept service of process from the Notifier or his or her agent.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification, Mandy’s Pages will provide the Notifier with a copy of the Counter Notification. Mandy’s Pages will also inform the Notifier that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it. We will then restore the removed material or cease disabling access to it unless the Notifier has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Material User from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Site. The aforementioned responsibilities are required of us in order to comply with the Acts. If the Notifier is you, you hereby agree to provide our Copyright Agent with immediate written notice of the filing of the above action.
Entire Agreement and Amendments: This Agreement is the entire agreement between us and supersedes all earlier and simultaneous agreements regarding the subject matter.
Governing Law and Forum: All claims regarding this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, applicable to contracts wholly made and performed in such jurisdiction, except for any choice or conflict of Law principles, and must be litigated in India, regardless of the inconvenience of the forum, except that we may seek temporary injunctive relief in any venue of our choosing. The parties acknowledge and agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically excluded from application to this Agreement.
No Waivers, Cumulative Remedies: Our failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Agreement is not a waiver of any of our rights under this Agreement. All of our remedies under this Agreement, at Law or in equity, are cumulative and nonexclusive.
Severability: If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion must be construed as nearly as possible to reflect our original intent, the remaining portions remain in full force and effect, and the unenforceable portion remains enforceable in all other contexts and jurisdictions.
Notices: Communications via a physical postal address for Mandy’s Pages (.com) should be directed to: Amanda Dcosta, Post Box # 815, Ruwi, Oman, 112.
CEO - Founder Mandy's Pages
For more details, contact
Mandy’s Pages Tanka Resources